Thursday 14 January 2010

Is it our turn yet?

OK, so I was writing up my thoughts following the Copenhagen debacle and it kind of turned into an article - which the New Internationalist then agreed to publish on their website. It's called "Rising Faster Than The Oceans", and is all about finding a positive way forward now that the world's politicians have screwed everything up so spectacularly. Have a look and let me know what you think (I'd suggest reading it as a companion piece to the article by Jess I mentioned last time).

If you think it's useful, please do spread the link around!

2 comments:

Sproglet said...

Hello Danny!

I work at UCL and got to the Go Green day just in time to hear you reciting your 'Risk Assessment ' Poem...awesome!

I'm going to write a blog about the campaign and UCL's green ambitions and I was wondering if you could send me the poem for me to put in the blog and link back to you?

If you'd rather not then cool, but I thought I'd ask!

Thanks very much,

B x

Sproglet said...

I've found it elsewhere! But please do let me know if you'd rather I didn't use it!

Cheers,

Becki